Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Goods Diner : And I'm Feeling Good!

This is it!
One of my favorite tea time!
Big cozy place, modern and gorgeous.
It's totally uh-mazing!


Welcome Everybody!




I love it!
You can see how beautiful this huge restaurant.
I prefer to choose non-smoking area,
because it doesn't make your hair smells smokey. Euh!


The Goods Diner's Bar

 

 I was mesmerized by how beautiful this place!
Very clean, neat and organized well.
Relax your tension muscle,
and feel your perfect friendship moment!
 
 
 

 
Baileys Milkshake (45k++), with Alcohol (75k++)
Taste : 8/10
Texture : 8/10
Presentation : 7/10
This is Goods Diner's signature Baileys Milkshake.
I think it's too sweet, because the whipped cream is too much.
And, the alcohol not too tasty,
so the sweetness kill the alcohol taste.
Plus, I need more colors here!
Cherry, mint leaves , whatever,
 please give my eyes something refreshing bro!
 
 
 
 
 
Thai Fried Calamari (45k++)
 Taste : 9/10
Texture : 10/10
Presentation : 8/10 
Perfect deep fried calamari!
Seasoned well, tasty and savory.
Their secret sauce, I think it's a very little bit too sour.
But, if you're sour addict, I promise It's perfect for you!
They cook it really well, crispy and juicy calamari,
with extra crispy deep fried large chilli!
Two thumbs up!






Ice Cream Sandwich (40k++), extra topping (5k++)
Taste : 9/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 8/10
I choose "very berry strawberry" for my ice cream,
and add extra chocolate chips for topping.
Their cookie, I think it's too thick, but taste good.
I love their strawberry ice cream so much!
Stunning and refreshing!
Sweet and sour balance really well,
plus extra crunchy texture from extra chocolate chips.
 Recommended dish!


Damnlicious!

The Goods Diner
Fairgrounds SCBD Lot 14
Jakarta
(021) 5152969 

No comments:

Post a Comment