Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sumo Boo : The Cuteness of Dessert!

This is it!
Cold dessert for tropical country like Indonesia,
especially in Jakarta, is one of the best thing!
with extra touch of cute concept,
Sumo Boo come to answer our needs.

 Restaurant
Price : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Atmosphere and Environment : 8/10

Buta Noodle (38k++)
Taste : 9/10
Texture : 8/10
Presentation : 8/10
I love spicy so much!
They have level 1-30 for their spiciness,
and I choose 5 at this time.
I think it's to spicy for level 5/30,
but for me, it's spicy good!
Pork, golden egg yolk, plus extra seaweed,
make it perfect for your lunch!



Vanilla boo kakigori (30k++)
    Taste : 7/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 9/10
This is one of their signature dish.
For me, it's too "milky".
But if you like milk so much, I promise it'll be perfect for you.
I like their presentation so much!
looks cute and beautiful!
Two thumbs up for their idea!



Sumobo's Grass Jelly 6 (38k++)
Taste : 8/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 8/10
I like their combination.
Green tea ice cream, grass jelly, pearl, mochi, etc.
Not too sweet, everything blended well!



Kakigori 5 (40k++)
Taste : 9/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 9/10 
 It's like chocolate garden!
Shaved ice with chocolate sauce, tons of Milo,
almond, and their "Nutella Bomb!".
I love their nutella bomb so much!
When you eat it, it's like "chocolate fireworks" in your mouth!
Must try it!


Damnlicious!
Sumo Boo
Rukan Crown Golf Blok D No. 17
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment