Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Carnivor : Feel Like a Wild Beast!

This is it!
Meat, something special,
give a personal satisfaction.
Tender, juicy, looks appetizing, 
that's what I'm looking for perfect meat dish.
And, Carnivor come to answer what I want.



Classic, tons of brick and frame, feel warm and homey,Isn't it?
 Restaurant
Price : 8/10
 Service : 9/10
Atmosphere & Environment : 9/10 
  I like the interior design!
Feel like in classy village,
Their frame, brick, wood, I love it!
I asked myself if I was in our lovely country?
And, it's true! Damn good!



Beef Tenderloin Pasta (55k++)
Taste : 7/10
Texture : 8.5/10
Presentation : 8/10
The black pepper is a little bit too strong,
but still goes well for me.
Pasta cooked well, Al dente,
have good texture.
Looks spicy and bite your tongue! Ouch!



Spicy Pork Belly Pasta (45k++)
Taste : 8/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 9/10 
  I guess It'll taste like oriental pasta.
And, that's right!
Feel like black pepper beef,
spicy good and balance.
Looks glossy and shiny!



Bacon Cream Pasta (45k++)
Taste : 8.5/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 8/10
Love cream pasta!
Salty and moist combination,
love the bacon so much!
But, I think it's a little bit too oily.
  


Babyback Half Rack (102k++)
Taste : 9/10
Texture : 9/10
Presentation : 8.5/10
Feels like wild beast!
I choose spicy BBQ sauce for my sauce,
and mash potato for my side dish.
The mash, it's too dense and not creamy enough.
I love the sauce so much!
And, the meat is bloody tender!
 For me, It looks gorgeous and appetizing.
But, I hope for bigger portion.


Damnlicious!
Carnivor
Rukan Crown Golf Block D No.11-12
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara
(021) 92008093   

No comments:

Post a Comment