Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hong Tang : Oriental Dessert Culture

This is it!
Based on oriental dessert like 
"Hong Kong Tong Sui" and "Taiwan Bao Bing", 
Hong Tang make a new modern concept of oriental dessert. 
With natural ingredients, I hope that 
It will be a high quality oriental dessert. 
Let's check it out!

Looks like casual oriental concept? I think so












Huge of the oriental dessert treasure is here!
Restaurant
Price : 7/10
Service : 5/10
Atmosphere & Environment : 8/10
  There are indoor and outdoor part in here, 
but I suggest you to choose indoor.
For the service, I don't get something special. 
This place is a little bit small and so crowded. 
But for killing time with your friends, it's perfect!



Mixed Pudding with vanilla ice cream (34k+)
Taste : 6/10
Texture : 7/10
Presentation : 4/10





When you order it, you will get 3 kinds different pudding 
(mango, tiramisu, and chocolate). 
The texture is good, and I love the mango pudding so much!
The vanilla ice cream is complementary with the pudding.
Unfortunately, the presentation is not good enough 
for me to make it looked appetizing.



Grass Jelly Dessert with Vanilla Ice Cream (43k+)
Taste : 7/10
Texture : 7/10
Presentation : 5/10 
 So appetizing!
You have grass jelly, mochi, springy pearl,
vanilla ice cream and egg pudding. 
For me, the hero is the egg pudding 
because it has good texture and taste amazing. 
One bowl, many colors, many texture and many good taste!


Tangyuan Almond Soup (32k+)
Taste : 7/10
Texture : 7/10 
Presentation : 4/10 
If you don't like sweet too much, it can be perfect for you!
*Unfortunately, I like sweet so much.
The almond soup have unique taste, 
but I think that the soup is too thick. 
The Tangyuan taste is good, 
the texture is like mochi stuffed with peanut. 
Unfortunately, it doesn't looked appetizing 
because it looks pale and deserted.


Winter Melon Tea (18k+)
Taste : 7/10
Texture : 7/10
Presentation : 6/10 
I like sweet so much so it's perfect for me! 
But if you don't like sweet, it can be disaster for you. 
The taste of winter melon is unique and refreshing. 
The glass, I think it's cute!


Damnlicious!

Hong Tang
Rukan Garden Blok B 18D
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara
(021) 98989585   

No comments:

Post a Comment